In case of inclement weather, St. Albans School will communicate any decision affecting the school schedule to the entire community according to the following policy. This decision will be reached after a thorough examination of current and predicted weather conditions, and after consulting with the heads of neighboring schools (NCS, Beauvoir, Sidwell Friends, and Maret Schools).
- If St. Albans School is open and operating on a regular schedule, no special announcement will be made, and all students should report to school at the usual time.
- St. Albans School does not follow the school-closing policies of the District of Columbia.
- Please check the resources below for weather-related schedule changes or other School emergency communication:
- The homepage of this website: www.stalbansschool.org
- NBC4 (WRC-TV)
- WTOP Radio - 103.5 / 103.9 / 107.7 FM
- St. Albans School General Number: 202-537-6435